Internet Explorer is a web browser developed by Microsoft. Windows Internet Explorer (formerly Microsoft Internet Explorer) is based on the Trident render engine, which does not follow the W3C Web Standards. It contains multiple IE versions, which are standalone so they can be used at the same time. Conditional Comments work exactly the same as in the native versions. The original version number is shown correcty in the User Agent string. The version number can be found in the window title too.
Internet Explorer Collection also includes the Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar. This Explorer Bar provides a variety of tools which make troubleshooting websites easier. The Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar is compatible with Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher when using Windows 2000 or higher.
- Fixed a bug which caused SELECT boxes to trigger the Pop-up Blocker when clicked, so drop-down lists didn\'t expand
- Fixed a bug which caused the Internet Options Custom Level Security Settings window to be blank on certain systems
- Improved compatibility with Windows 7
- Improved the installer of Internet Explorer Collection
- Improved the uninstaller of Internet Explorer Collection
- Improved default settings
Post By: Nikom Puket
Developer: Edskes Software